Landore Viaduct circa 1885

The Landore Viaduct opened in 1850 as part of Isambard Kingdom Brunel’s Great Western Railway. It crossed over the River Tawe, Swansea Canal, Death Road and the Swansea Vale railway line. The original old wooden structure was replaced with a wrought iron construction which is still in use today. Agorodd Traphont Glandŵr ym 1850 fel […]