Learn how to start creating beats and sequences with an introduction to the digital studio and making music. We will use professional industry standard tools and introduce you to the following concepts:
- Introduction to Digital audio workstations vs traditional studios.
- Plugins; Instruments (synths, samplers, drum machines) and Effects (reverb, delay, eq).
- Importing and recording audio.
- Sequencing audio and midi.
- Building a rhythm and bass part.
- Adding tracks to build a track
- Using automation.
- Mixer and adding effects.
- Exporting / Bouncing.