Dynamic Digital 3D and VR Art Gallery
Breif: To create an expanding 3D Art Gallery environment using the latest WebGL technologies for simple web access and Native applications for mobile and VR headsets.
Current build requires Google Chrome. Get it here
– E-commerce to allow users to safely purchase art directly from within the environment.
– To allow live art exhibitions where the artists can speak or answer questions directly in the virtual tour.
– Interactive elements to click such as artist delivered information on the works.
– Photogrammetry or laser scans of sculpture to be included.
Woodland Forest Virtual tour. Last update 12/10/2020.
– Woodland educational experience.
– Popup videos and 3D photograms.
– VR compatibility
-html framing of 3rd party VR assets